Sunday, November 7, 2010

oh, the irony!!!


One of the main reasons I haven't wanted to get into the blogging world is that it grosses me out. Everyone making their lives sound better than the next person. (ie. my baby did this---ahhhh, my husband did this.---ahh etc etc ad nauseaum) HOWEVER, since I am now resolved to keep this blog more as a family journal than anything else (since I don't think many people would find our lives too gripping) my first post will be about????? Kyle.


I know, I know, I have become my worst nightmare but I just have to put it down in words since most times I am too prideful to say these things to anyone. To this day I will never know why Kyle chose me. Even now, a year into our marriage and approaching our 3rd holiday season together I don't know how he deals with me on the daily. All I know is that he is the most patient, understanding and forgiving person I know. So here is a list of all the things that Kyle does that I KNOW he doesn't want to but does them because he is my perfect match.


1. pretends to like Diet coke


2. Goes to Mcdonalds with me late at night so I can get a vanilla cone and sometimes he plays along with a fruit smoothie he doesnt finish (hard having a sugar addicted wife)


3. let's me buy endless amounts of zumba clothes and still tells me I look cute in my twelfth pair of identical zumba cargos in a different bright color.


4. listens to endless stories of the drama I encounter, (ie gym instructor drama, orem jr drama)


5. often takes me to cafe rio (which I have burnt him out on, but we Jensen's never burn out on a good salad)


6. always cleans up the peanut buttery knife I leave on the counter in the mornings (if you know me you know I eat a lot of peanut butter)


7. puts up with the "Jensen Snap" ask my Mom for explanation on that one


8. Eats lots of sandwhiches and burritos when I have a "bad teaching day" and I can't possible make dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment